Thursday, July 12, 2012

Great Stone Face Books on our Nooks



The Maple Street School Library has recently purchased two Nooks.  I loaded many of the 2013 Great Stone Face Award books on to them, and Mrs. Raymond and I are busy reading them over summer vacation.  I have read eleven of the twenty-five books so far, and I have really liked all of them except for one (more about that later).  I plan on writing all about them, so stay tuned.
We will also have hard cover copies of the books available when you come back to school in September, or if you want to get a head start – here’s the Great Stone Face List for 2013.  We appreciate the PTA’s support of this program which enables us to buy multiple copies of the books.  The books are always in high demand.
What are you reading this summer?

No comments: